Acknowledgement and Consent
By communicating with us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Policy and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by us as described in this Policy. We shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Policy at any time by revising the updated Policy on this website. By continuing to communicate with us, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor of our website, you do not have to submit any personal information in order to use the Website, unless you consent to us to use the information for our legitimate business purposes.
Website Statistics Gathering
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This information may include information such as:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address
- Browser type and version
- The pages of our website that you visit
- The time and date of your visit
- The time spent on those pages and other statistics
Purposes for collection of personal information
We may use your Personal Information collected:
- To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you
- For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records
- For purposes of investigation, detection, prevention and prosecution of security breaches, crime or fraud
- For us to comply with our obligations under the law
- To maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes
- For technical improvements
- For other purposes deem necessary by us
The cookies used by this Website are solely associated to anonymous users and their computers and do not provide personal data on users. Some cookies are used by third parties to provide Fuji Electric with the data on the effectiveness of its engagements. The cookies used by the Website do not in any way collect personal data that could be used to identify a specific user. In addition, cookies are of temporary nature, used solely to improve the efficiency of the last transmission. Users may configure their browser to notify them on the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer.
Fuji Electric implements various security measures with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. In particular, we may use encryption for some of our services, and we regularly test, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of our security measures. However, because data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, you acknowledge and agree that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through Fuji Electric’s website cannot be guaranteed
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party via unauthorised means
- For us to comply with our obligations under law, such security measures are required
- When you transfer any information to us, you do so at your own risk
When you send Fuji Electric an e-mail transmission, the e-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure. Accordingly, e-mail transmissions are not necessarily protected from unauthorized access. Transmission of information via e-mail is at your own risk.
Links to other websites
To let you know when we make changes to this Policy, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page. The new modified or amended Policy will apply from that revision date. Therefore, we encourage you to periodically review this Policy to be informed about how we are protecting your information.
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions concerning your privacy while using the Website, please contact at +603-2780-9980 and your request will be routed to the appropriate person in charge.